As you might notice, I don’t write here too much. There is a couple of reasons for that.
Personally I have much less time, so I cannot write often enough.
I work on a book from time to time. I hope to publish it next year.
I work on redesigning the whole blog, I will remove WordPress and do some more things.
As my technical writing is on the End Point’s blog, I will place here some longer essays about programming, but I need to finish them first.
My two blog entries on End Point’s blog:
- Django and Virtual Environments
- Downloading File From Django
- Creating Ramdisk on Ubuntu
- Reverting Multiple GIT Commits
- Troubleshooting Problem with CISCO VPN on Ubuntu
- Speeding Up Integration Tests PostgreSQL
- Speeding Up Integration Tests with PostgreSQL – Follow Up
- Using Different PostgreSQL Versions at the Same Time
- The Real Cost of Data Roundtrip
- PostgreSQL Autoexplain Module
- PostgreSQL Search Path Behaviour
- How to Make PostgreSQL Query Slow
I will be updating the list as new posts are published.